How is it like to be a 4th year student at university?

A harsh question for me
To be honest, in this stage as I planned before, everything should have been satisfying, but unfortunately, I am not so satisfied with the options which being 4th grade students serves me. It is like postponing your dreams day by day.. I feel deceived because there is still much work to do. I feel like ‘I didn’t do anything, real life starts now’ !!
Especially KPSS, which is a ***..
Everything is not so bad.. There are some advantageous of course... Finishing a long and tiring project is a real pleasure for me :)  I am sure I won't miss this process again, but when I remember my struggling, my friends, my teachers, my studios, I am sure, I will smile and miss these things which are a part of my best times of my youth.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

 
Copyright © ERDIL' den